Friday, March 9, 2012

RaymondBurkhart.com Goes Live!

Yesterday was a good day! After months of collaboration with some excellent Web design professionals, my new Web site launched. It's beautifully designed and full of content. It's interactive, too. You can explore it at RaymondBurkhart.com, and I hope you do!

A screen shot from RaymondBurkhart.com

You'll find a Biography page and pages that tell of my work as a trumpeter, composer, educator, conductor, and musicologist. There are some fun pictures, and many of the pages have music players that will play three or four excerpts from recordings of my music. Snoop around and have some fun.

You'll find an Online Store, where you can explore my audio recordings and print publications. There are too many sheet music categories to list here (37 and counting), but they include choir, orchestra, band, British Brass Band, many different small brass ensembles, and other categories. In fact, brass chamber music is one of my principal musical activities (I'll blog about that soon), and brass players will find lots of interesting offerings, especially for brass quintet. Many of these brass quintet publications can be heard on my CD, Watercolor Menagerie (2004). Visit my Audio Recordings page to buy a CD directly from me, or use the iTunes or CDBaby links to buy my recordings online. Orders by PayPal (US and international) or check (US only) are always welcome!

You'll also find links to my Facebook and YouTube pages and to this blog. My YouTube page is devoted to my orchestra and band conducting, and my Facebook page has many fun photo albums. As for this blog, why don't you follow it and get notifications of new blog entries?

Thanks from Dr. Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment